Friday, March 6, 2015

Hillsborough River State Park

March 22-27, 2015:  We chose this park because of its proximity to my cousin, Tom, who lives in Zephyrhills.  We had a great time visiting with family and exploring the park.

                                                            Entering the park.
                                                           Hillsborough River 
                                    This is a class II rapids on the River Rapids Trail.

                                         Notice the turtle sunny itself on the log.

                                           Beginning of the River Rapids Trail
Planning for their day of fishing in the Gulf.  They caught over 40 fish!  Newey cooked a delicious fish fry for us.
                                                   My cousin,Tom, and me.
                                   My cousin Tom, my brother, Dennis, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment